|Your search returned 12 pages.
1. Open SETI: Notes
- Science Come To? (Arp, 2000)"Of course, there is a questioning, exploring side to both science and religion, which in the beginning was vital to humanity, but what most people accept today as fundamental
- URL: http://www.openseti.org/OSNotes.html
2. Technology of the Soul
- , I would like to place before you an article by Paul Davies40 (2003) E.T. and God (Could earthly religions survive the discovery of life elsewhere in the universe?). Get it? GodSoul. E.T.Technology. Davies
- URL: http://www.openseti.org/SoulTech.html
3. Open SETI
- accept today as fundamental scientific knowledge is barely distinguishable from what organized religion became some centuries ago."
--- Halton Arp 63
For a perfect current example of scientific evolution
- URL: http://www.openseti.org/Opening.shtml
4. Open SETI: Appendix 2
- simple lack of scope have provoked such a dire reaction?
It is because at their core, science and religion, once at war, have for centuries enjoyed a truce beneficial to each side. This is described by Kyle
- URL: http://www.openseti.org/App2.html
5. Technological Progress
- of human nature are emphasized. These are concepts intrinsic to Maya as well as Buddhist and Hindu religion. In comparison, the Judeo-Christian worldview espouses a doctrine of linear time, with a distinct
- URL: http://www.openseti.org/Progress.html
- growing participation of experts in symbolic communication, archaeology, anthropology, genetics, religion, and mythology. And where orthodox SETI is grounded in well-established, virtually classical
- URL: http://www.openseti.org/OSResults.html
7. Open SETI: Conclusion
- the participation of experts in symbolic communication,
archaeology, anthropology, genetics, religion, and mythology.
Astronomers wishing to pursue conventional SETI should abandon or downgrade their
- URL: http://www.openseti.org/OSConclusion.html
8. Open SETI: Appendix 1
- Panspermia and Theories of Guided Evolution).
The concept of intervention collides with various religions, from which springs "Biblical UFOlogy". A more radical framework considers that all of this,
- URL: http://www.openseti.org/OSAppendix.html
9. Gnosticism / Controller Agenda
- us into turning our backs on it in favor of their own contrivances... such as several of our major religions.
Readers may wish to review the page Technology of the Soul.
Lash is speaking of Pagan Gnostics (
- URL: http://www.openseti.org/GnosticA.html